Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so good!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cherries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- MIx all the ingredients for the crust and press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Beat together all the filing ingredients for about 10 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Spread filling over graham cracker crust.
- Slice the bananas and spread evenly over the filling.
- Spread pineapples evenly on top of the bananas.
- Spread the whipped cream on top of the pineapple layer.
- Sprinkle chopped cherries and pecans on top of the whipped cream.
- Chill well before serving. About 2-3 hours in the fridge.