Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and easy!
Make and share this Banana Split Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a 13x9x2 pan and press onto bottom of the pan.
- Beat the soft butter and add powdered sugar; beat until fluffy.
- Spread over crumbs in pan.
- Slice bananas and spread over mix in pan.
- Spoon pineapple over bananas.
- Spread with Cool whip.
- If desired, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Chill for 4-6 hours.
- Cut into squares and top each with a cherry.