Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and easy!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened but not melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 15 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 bananas
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a 13x9x2 pan and press onto bottom of the pan.
- Beat the soft butter and add powdered sugar; beat until fluffy.
- Spread over crumbs in pan.
- Slice bananas and spread over mix in pan.
- Spoon pineapple over bananas.
- Spread with Cool whip.
- If desired, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Chill for 4-6 hours.
- Cut into squares and top each with a cherry.