Got this recipe from a friend and I don't know where she got it. Everyone always loves it and asks for the recipe so I thought I would post it here. Just a caution if you are going to make this, "Forget the Diet and just Enjoy!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 -5 bananas (sliced lengthwise)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup
- 12 cherries (drained)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (optional)
- 1Melt butter and mix with crumbs. Press into 9 x 13 ungreased pan to form crust.
- 2Soften the cream cheese and mix with the powered sugar and vanilla. Spread over graham cracker crust.
- 3Place sliced bananas over the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Drain crushed pineapple and spoon on top of the bananas.
- 5Spread cool whip over the top.
- 6Drain cherries and place them on top.
- 7Drizzle with chocolate and stawberry syrups as desired.
- 8Sprinkle nuts on top.
- 9Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Cake
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.1
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 294.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 76.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: