Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from a friend and I don't know where she got it. Everyone always loves it and asks for the recipe so I thought I would post it here. Just a caution if you are going to make this, "Forget the Diet and just Enjoy!"
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 -5 bananas (sliced lengthwise)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup
- 12 cherries (drained)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (optional)
- Melt butter and mix with crumbs. Press into 9 x 13 ungreased pan to form crust.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix with the powered sugar and vanilla. Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Place sliced bananas over the cream cheese mixture.
- Drain crushed pineapple and spoon on top of the bananas.
- Spread cool whip over the top.
- Drain cherries and place them on top.
- Drizzle with chocolate and stawberry syrups as desired.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Enjoy!