Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A no flour dessert loaded with sweetness
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 lb melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 lb soft butter
- 2 egg whites
- 4 -5 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Cool Whip
- chopped nuts
- chocolate syrup
- halved cherries
- Layer 1: Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into the bottom of square pan.
- Layer 2: Mix powdered sugar, soft butter and egg whites. Beat with mixer 15 minute Spread over layer 1.
- Layer 3: Spread bananas (over layer 2).
- Layer 4: Spread pineapples (over layer 3).
- Layer 5: Spread Cool Whip (over layer 4).
- Layer 6: Sprinkle chopped nuts then put on cherries and drizzle whole cake with chocolate syrup.
Made this recipe for a pig roast. It was a great hit. Very easy to make.