Recipe by Scoutie
This is from Paula Deen's Food Show. I haven't tried it yet, wanted to post it here for safe-keeping. It got rave reviews on the other site! Some cooks used a pre-made graham cracker crust, others used a chocolate cookie crust. 5 minutes cook time, the rest of the time is refrigeration time.
- 4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 -3 bananas, sliced
- 12 ounces whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For crust, mix crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 by 9-inch pan with mixture. Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, 2 sticks butter, and the powdered sugar until fluffy. Spread mixture on cooled crust. Add layer of crushed pineapple and layer of sliced bananas. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or graham crackers. Refrigerate for 1 hour.