- 1 cup low fat graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, splenda and melted butter.
- Mix together and press into a 8x8 inch cake pan; refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar; spread over graham cracker crust.
- Layer bananas and pineapple over cream cheese mixture; cover fruit with whipped topping. Top with cherries; refrigerate and serve chilled.