Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
Always a big hit!!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 12 ounces peanuts, crushed
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, white sugar and melted butter.
- mix together and press into a 9x13 inch cake pan; refrigerate until chilled.
- beat together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar; spread over.
- graham cracker crust.
- layer bananas and pineapple over cream cheese mixture; cover fruit with.
- whipped topping.
- top with cherries and chopped nuts; refrigerate and serve chilled.