This looks really yummy for banana split lovers. It is easy to make with kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box banana cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 -3 bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- candy sprinkles (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour 13x9x2 pan.
- 3Combine make mix, egg, water, flour, and oil.
- 4Beat at low speed for 2 minutes until moist.
- 5Stir in chips.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30-32 min or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- 7Cut into squares and top with banana slices.
- 8Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- 9Top with whipped cream and other toppings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Cake
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 78.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana cake mix