Everything yummy about a Banana Split is in this cake. It's quick and easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Beat in egg, banana and vanilla until well combined.
- 4Combine flour, powder and salt and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in walnuts and pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes and sprinkle top evenly with marshmallows, cherries and chocolate chips.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes more or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool on wire rack, slice and serve!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Cake
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 97.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: