Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Everything yummy about a Banana Split is in this cake. It's quick and easy and delicious!
Make and share this Banana Split Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg, banana and vanilla until well combined.
- Combine flour, powder and salt and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in walnuts and pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes and sprinkle top evenly with marshmallows, cherries and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes more or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack, slice and serve!
I wasn't impressed with this recipe at all. It was very dry and sticky.