Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My mother threatened to kill me if I lost this recipe. So putting it here for safe keeping! The recipe calls for 2 packages of Dream Whip. Wasn't sure on the correct size so just put Dream Whip under the ingredients list!
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 4 bananas
- Dream Whip
- crushed pecans
- Mix cream cheese, 2 eggs, powdered sugar, and butter. Beat with mixer. Add pineapple (without juice).
- Then mix with a spoon.
- Pour mix into pie crust.
- Cut up bananas in round slices. put on mixture.
- Beat 2 packages Dream Whip and spread on bananas.
- Top with cherries and crushed pecans.
- Let chill 2-3 hours before serving.