Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
It doesn't get any easier or tastier. What more could you want ice cream sandwiches plus strawberry ice cream and all fixings for a banana split. Try it you'll be addicted. Not for someone watching their weight. This is from Cook's Country. Freezing time is cooking time.
- Chill 9-inch springform pan in freezer.
- Cut each ice cream sandwich into quarters.
- Arrange quartered ice cream sandwiches vertically along the inside wall of chilled pan.
- Transfer pan to freezer until sandwiches are firm.
- Fill center of pan with strawberry ice cream and smooth top surface.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, 2 hours.
- To Serve:.
- Remove cake from pan and transfer to serving platter.
- Spoon warmed fudge sauce onto center of cake and spread almost to the edge.
- Dollop with whipped cream and top with nuts and sliced banana, top with cherry.