3 hrs 20 mins
children from A to Z's Note:
It doesn't get any easier or tastier. What more could you want ice cream sandwiches plus strawberry ice cream and all fixings for a banana split. Try it you'll be addicted. Not for someone watching their weight. This is from Cook's Country. Freezing time is cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Chill 9-inch springform pan in freezer.
- 3Cut each ice cream sandwich into quarters.
- 4Arrange quartered ice cream sandwiches vertically along the inside wall of chilled pan.
- 5Transfer pan to freezer until sandwiches are firm.
- 6Fill center of pan with strawberry ice cream and smooth top surface.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, 2 hours.
- 8To Serve:.
- 9Remove cake from pan and transfer to serving platter.
- 10Spoon warmed fudge sauce onto center of cake and spread almost to the edge.
- 11Dollop with whipped cream and top with nuts and sliced banana, top with cherry.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Cake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.7
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 202.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches