Recipe by JenniferK2
I don't feel comfortable serving this the traditional way using raw eggs, so I use cream cheese instead. This is a summer BBQ favorite! Cook time is actually refrigeration time.
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, well drained
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup maraschino cherry (well drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 stick of margarine and mix with graham crackers; press on bottom of 13x9 baking pan (do not bake).
- Beat 1 stick margarine, powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla; spread over crumb mixture.
- On top of cream cheese mixture, place sliced bananas then crushed pineapple. Spread with Cool Whip, top with peanuts and maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.