Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is an awesome recipe. No low-fat here! Just scrumptious! A neighbor of mine is trying to fatten me up and always brings me a piece when she makes this. Okay, I had to have the recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 medium bananas, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup Planters pecans, chopped
- Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the melted butter; press firmly into bottom of a 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple.
- Slice 4 of the bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- Pour milk into a medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan.
- Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate 5 hours.
- Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
This was an excellent, fun recipe to make. I also added several maraschino cherries on top, just before serving.Katie
Wonderful!! I didn't change a thing. The kids ate it up. Thanks Chef~V for sharing this recipe.