Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This banana-split inspired dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 medium bananas, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 1 cup planters chopped pecans
- MIX crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 minute
- BEAT cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar in bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 of the bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate 5 hours. Just before serving, slice remaining 2 bananas; arrange over dessert.
This is the best Banana Split Desert Ever, I originally found it on the Love my Philly Website, but couldn't find it again there. So thanks for posting this. I get requests for this all the time at family functions.
I took this to our Church Ladies Aid and it was a hit with all who got to taste it!!
made this for a work pot luck- the 9x13 pan was cleaned out. it does not last well since the bananas turn brown- but no worries it won't last