Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make, looks great, and delicious.
Make and share this Banana Split Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Make crust with graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into 13X9 inch pan.
- Mix powdered sugar, eggs and butter for 15 minutes with electric mixer. Pour on crust.
- Slice bananas and arrange on top. Add crushed pineapple on top evenly.
- Cover with Cool Whip; sprinkle with nuts and cherries.
- Cover and chill overnight.
This has been our Easter desert for years. I add a layer of fresh or frozen strawberries and use homemade stabilized whipped cream. This is a winner of a recipe. Thank you for posting.
We've been making this recipe for years, and I have yet to come home with any left overs! If I take it to a work potluck, I have to make an extra half pan to leave at home so I don't hear the groans! I often top with a swirl of chocolate syrup just for extra color. One of the best!