- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 4 bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Make crust with graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into 13X9 inch pan.
- Mix powdered sugar, eggs and butter for 15 minutes with electric mixer. Pour on crust.
- Slice bananas and arrange on top. Add crushed pineapple on top evenly.
- Cover with Cool Whip; sprinkle with nuts and cherries.
- Cover and chill overnight.