A decadent, sweet treat, perfect served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
bars (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 113.39 g good quality unsweetened chocolate
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 295.73 ml white sugar
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml flour
- 3.69 ml salt
- 59.14 ml maraschino cherry, halved
- 1 ripe banana, sliced in rounds (1/4-inch thick)
- 78.07 ml roughly chopped walnuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line a 13X9" pan with foil and lightly spray the foil with a vegetable oil spray.
- 3Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler or bowl set over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally. When everything is melted and smooth, remove the bowl from the top of the pan. Stir in the sugars, butter, vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- 4Add the flour and salt stirring just to combine (just until no more particles of white flour are visible).
- 5Add in the cherries and bananas and fold in gently to avoid breaking the banana slices. When combined, pour into foil lined pan and top with walnuts.
- 6Bake at 350 for 25 - 35 minutes or until a moist crumb clings to a toothpick when tested.
- 7Allow to cool at least 30 minutes before slicing. Pull the foil lining out and slice.
- 8Yield is dependent on the size of brownie you prefer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.2
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 253.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: