This is from Taste of Home. I haven't tried it yet, but it's on the menu for this weekend. Prep time does not include freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 2/3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 2/3 cups strawberry ice cream
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 3/4 strawberry ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces or 1/2 cup almond brickle chips
- whipping cream
- sliced almonds
- 1In a microwave melt chocolate and butter, stir until smooth. Cool.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugara, vanilla and acooled chocolatel mixture.
- 3Add flour, mix well.
- 4Spread into a greased 9-inch springform pan Bade at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 5Cool on a wire rack. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 6Using 1/3 cup for each scoop, place four scoops of vanilla ice cream, five scoops each of chocolate and strawberry ice creams on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm.
- 7Place vanilla scoops in the center of the brownie crust.
- 8Alternate scoops of chocolate and strawberry ice cream around the edge.
- 9Cover and freeze until firm.
- 10Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- 11Arrange bananas and strawberries over ice cream.
- 12Drizzle with hot fudge and strawberry toppings.
- 13Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- 14Garnish with whipped cream and almonds.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Brownie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 212.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry ice cream topping