1 hr 15 mins
This is so moist and delicious. My daughter in law gave it to me, she got it from her small town newspaper. It is surely better than plain banana bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) box pillsbury banana muffin
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained,reserving liquid.
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees, Grease and flour bottom of a 9x5" loaf pan.
- 2Add water to reserved pineapple juice to make 3/4 cup,set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all bread ingredients, including the pineapple water mix.
- 4Stir 50-75 strokes with a spoon until mix is well moistened.
- 5Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- 6Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 7Cool loaf in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely before adding glaze over cake.
- 8Glaze: In a small bowl combine all glaze ingredients, stir until well blended.
- 9Drizzle over cooled loaf.
- 10Let set awhile for icing to harden!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Bread
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 26.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: