Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Hungry girl find
- 1 medium banana, sliced into 16 coins
- 2 ounces about 1/4 cup fat-free strawberry Greek yogurt (like the kind by Chobani)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped peanuts
- Lay banana coins on a large plate or platter. Evenly top with yogurt, followed by peanuts.
- Freeze until yogurt is firm, about 1 hour.
This is so yummy...I doubled the recipe for two...but mine ended up in the freezer for about 4 hours...we had unexpected company...so when I took them out of the freezer I zapped them in the microwave for 45 sec...I can see making banana pops with the ingredients...what a nice summer cool down treat...I made sure the banana's were totally covered...I didn't want them to turn dark...thanks for posting it...made for Spring 2014 PAC