Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Combine the old favorite Banana Splits with yummy, light angel food cake and what have you got? Banana Split Angel Cake! It's delicious, nutritious, lowfat, super-quick, and a kid-pleaser! A great way to get even more fruits in your diet. From Yoplait.
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 4 slices angel food cake, store-bought or 4 slices home-made angel food cake
- chocolate flavored syrup (use lowfat or fat-free if desired)
- Stir together yogurt, bananas and pineapple.
- Spoon mixture over angel food cake.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.