Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
HG's Top Banana Split Mass A'Peel! Ice cream... bananas... whipped cream... Mmm! It's HG's Top Banana Split! MAKE ONE NOW! from: Hungry Girl
- 1 small banana
- 2 strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup breyers double churn free creamy fat free vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup breyers double churn free fat free chocolate ice cream
- 3 tablespoons Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 2 teaspoons hershey's light chocolate syrup
- 4 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- 1 g artificial sweetener (like Splenda!)
- Mash the strawberries until a puree is achieved (warming them for a few seconds in the microwave, if needed, will help). In a small dish, mix the puree with the Cool Whip until completely blended. For a swee ter flavor (optional), mix in half or all of a no-calorie sweetener packet. Place mixture in the freezer until just frozen (do not over-freeze, or it will be hard to scoop).
- Peel the banana, and then cut it in half lengthwise. Place halves in a long dessert dish with the flat sides facing inwards. Scoop the frozen strawberry/Cool Whip mixture into the center of the banana "boat".
- Place the chocolate ice cream on one side of the strawberry scoop and the vanilla ice cream on the other side.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the entire banana split, and then squirt the Reddi-wip over the whole dessert as well. Now dig in!