Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is great if you have no idea what to eat for snack. It's delicious.
- 1 banana
- 473.18-709.77 ml vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (i suggest Cool Whip)
- 1 cherries (optional)
- Put the Banana in a bowl.
- Place all the ice cream on and around the banana.
- Put as much chocolate syrup as you want on top of that.
- Place as much whipped cream as you want.
- Put more chocolate syrup.
- Put the cherry on top.
- If you want, you can put any other toppings that you want.
It is delicious with nuts on top!
This was wonderful. The only thing I did different was not include the cherry on top, since I didn't have any. Thank you for the all-time classic dessert recipe! :)
omg! this banana split was very very good! it would definetely be recommended by me, i followed exactly wut the recipe said and it was delicious