- 4 large ripe bananas
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces hulled strawberries
- marshmallows (for garnish)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 3⁄4 ounces butter
Directions See How It's Made
- ---------Tomake Sauce-----------.
- Combine the sugar, cream and butter in a saucepan and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, then cool mixture to room temperature.
- Peel bananas and cut in half lengthways.
- Arrange each banana in a long serving dish and top with two scoops of ice cream.
- Spoon sauce over and top with strawberries, marshmallows and pecans.
- Serve immediately.