Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
this is the perfect dessert for your summer barbecues!!
Make and share this Banana Spilt Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 quart favorite flavor ice cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup hot fudge topping
- Heat oven to 350° F (325° F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan. Make brownies as directed. Spread in pan.
- 2. Bake 20 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from center comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
- 3. Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly over brownies. Freeze at least 1 hour or until ice cream is firm. Just before serving, top with strawberries and bananas; sprinkle with pineapple and pecans. Drizzle with hot fudge topping. Serve wiith whipped cream, if desired.