1/4 Photos of Banana Spice Cookies
Nice alternative to Banana Bread when you have ripe bananas to use up. My family prefers these to bread - these don't last long in our house
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar.
- 2Add eggs and bananas; mix up well.
- 3In another bowl combine dry ingredients; then add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4Stir in raisins.
- 5Chill (dough will be very soft).
- 6Drop by round teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- 7Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (908 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 51.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g