Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
I've had this recipe for years I'm posting it to get values (calories, fat, etc.). The cooking time is the chilling time. The original recipe didn't call for low fat or non-fat cream cheese and sour cream. These changes reduce the fat by about half and I don't notice a differ between regular and no-fat ingredients.
- 591.47 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 88.74 ml butter, melted with
- 44.37 ml honey
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 118.29 ml almonds, finely chopped
- 340.19 g fat free cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml fat free sour cream
- 59.14 ml honey
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 29.58 ml lemon juice, fresh
- Crust: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press firmly into a 9-inch pie plate, building up the sides with a nice edge.
- Brown in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before filling.
- Filling: Beat together all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into cooled crust and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Good flavor, but it turned out really soupy (i even used full fat cream cheese). I did like the crust and may use that part for a pie in the future, but wouldn't recommend the filling.