Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
An indulgant and elegant pancake. Good for special occasions.
Make and share this Banana Sour Cream Pancakes with Cinnamon Maple Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- To make Syrup: Add all the syrup ingredients to a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Take off burner and let stand until ready to serve.
- To make pancakes: In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until light and bubbly.
- Add in the sour cream; stir to blend.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to a sifter; sift onto the liquid ingredients.
- Fold in until blended.
- Let a non-stick skillet or griddle heat over medium heat until a drop of water will sizzle.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet (for each pancake).
- Immediately place 3-4 banana slices on the surface of each pancake.
- Lower heat to medium-low.
- Cook pancakes until tops are covered with small bubbles.
- Turn and cook until lightly browned on the underside.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- Serve with Cinnamon Maple Syrup.