An indulgant and elegant pancake. Good for special occasions.
My Private Note
4inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 banana, cut into thin slices
Cinnamon Maple Syrup
- 1To make Syrup: Add all the syrup ingredients to a saucepan.
- 2Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
- 3Take off burner and let stand until ready to serve.
- 4To make pancakes: In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until light and bubbly.
- 5Add in the sour cream; stir to blend.
- 6Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to a sifter; sift onto the liquid ingredients.
- 7Fold in until blended.
- 8Let a non-stick skillet or griddle heat over medium heat until a drop of water will sizzle.
- 9Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 10Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet (for each pancake).
- 11Immediately place 3-4 banana slices on the surface of each pancake.
- 12Lower heat to medium-low.
- 13Cook pancakes until tops are covered with small bubbles.
- 14Turn and cook until lightly browned on the underside.
- 15Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- 16Serve with Cinnamon Maple Syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Sour Cream Pancakes with Cinnamon Maple Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (1203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 155.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g