Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An indulgant and elegant pancake. Good for special occasions.
Make and share this Banana Sour Cream Pancakes with Cinnamon Maple Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- To make Syrup: Add all the syrup ingredients to a saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Take off burner and let stand until ready to serve.
- To make pancakes: In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk until light and bubbly.
- Add in the sour cream; stir to blend.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to a sifter; sift onto the liquid ingredients.
- Fold in until blended.
- Let a non-stick skillet or griddle heat over medium heat until a drop of water will sizzle.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet (for each pancake).
- Immediately place 3-4 banana slices on the surface of each pancake.
- Lower heat to medium-low.
- Cook pancakes until tops are covered with small bubbles.
- Turn and cook until lightly browned on the underside.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- Serve with Cinnamon Maple Syrup.