1/2 Photos of Banana Sour Cream Pancakes
Great banana flavor! This is a recipe adapted from an Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 2In a second bowl whisk together milk, sour cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and lemon zest.
- 3Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, mixing only until combined.
- 4In a large skillet melt 1 tbsp of butter over medium-low heat until it bubbles.
- 5Ladle 1/4 cup of batter into the pan (2 or 3 pancakes depending on size you like).
- 6Distribute 1/4 cup of sliced on pancakes.
- 7Cook 2-3 minutes, until bubbles appear on top, and the underside is nicely browned.
- 8Flip the pancakes and the cook for another minute, until browned.
- 9Wipe out the pan with a paper towel, add another tbsp and another 1/4 cup of batter, and continue process until batter is gone.
- 10Good garnished with bananas, butter, and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Sour Cream Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.2 mg
- Sodium 1215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 11.4 g