Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix or 3 1⁄2 ounces chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix cracker crumbs, Bisquick and sugar in small bowl. Stir in margarine until moistened. Press in bottom of ungreased 8-inch square microwavable dish.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn every minute until crust bubbles up slightly and then begins to flatten. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack.
- Peel and slice bananas; dip into lemon juice. Arrange on cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix (dry) with wire whisk or electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Stir in marshmallows. Spread over bananas. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving. Refrigerate any remaining S'Mores.