- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 medium banana, broken into chunks
- 1 handful ice cube (or more if you want)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- 2. Blend on low speed for about 5 seconds; turn speed to high and blend until you can't hear the ice cubes anymore (until they're blended in).
- 3. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- 4. For an added treat, you could try adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make it a banana shake :).