Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Just your basic banana smoothie, the one I usually make when in the mood for nanners :D
Make and share this Banana Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 medium banana, broken into chunks
- 1 handful ice cube (or more if you want)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- 2. Blend on low speed for about 5 seconds; turn speed to high and blend until you can't hear the ice cubes anymore (until they're blended in).
- 3. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- 4. For an added treat, you could try adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make it a banana shake :).
one word sums this up...'yummy'
Yum! This was the perfect smoothie. Banana is my favorite flavor thanks for posting
I made this today and it was simple, easy and delicious. Couldn't have asked for more than that! Thanks!