Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This not-so-sweet banana slush is so easy to make and tastes great. Can be made with diet soda too.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large non-metal container, combine mashed bananas and juices; mix well and freeze.
- Two hours before serving, remove frozen mixture from freezer; let stand at room temperature.
- Just before serving, stir carbonated beverage into slushy fruit mixture.
- Serve immediately.