Recipe by KissyZ
This is really easy. I came up with it last minute for a party. It was a huge hit! If you let the finished product sit overnight the wafers will become soft and taste homemade themselfs!!
- 88 vanilla wafer cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon banana extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, powerderd sugar, and flavorings.
- Spread on each Vanilla Wafer and top with another Wafer to make a sandwich type cookie.
- You may serve right away as crunchy or let sit a few hours or even overnight to soften. I prefer the soft way.