1/2 Photos of Banana Salsa Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Haven't tried this but it sure sounds different! I will try to make it soon - but if you do try it before me, please let me know!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- 4Add bananas, salsa and eggs and mix well. Add flour and baking soda and mix well.
- 5Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- 6BAKE 1 hours or until done.
- 7Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minute.
- 8Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Salsa Bread
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 401.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g