Recipe by Redsie
Haven't tried this but it sure sounds different! I will try to make it soon - but if you do try it before me, please let me know!!
Top Review by TexasHurricane
When I saw this I thought it looked like such a weird combination that I just had to try it and I'm so glad I did! I cut the sugar down to about half a cup and I still thought it was sweet enough. It came out so moist and it tastes delicious. I baked mine for a hour and it came out perfect. Great recipe!
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add bananas, salsa and eggs and mix well. Add flour and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- BAKE 1 hours or until done.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minute.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.