Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an amazing addition to any pork, fish or chicken recipe. It's got a wonderful flavor and the presentation of the contrasting colors is phenomenal.
- 3 cups sliced bananas
- 1⁄3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 jalapeno chiles, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Mix all ingredients together and serve.
I also add some tomato and onion - just delicious!
I served with grilled fresh halibut. When I made it I diced the banana instead and added a little bit of diced red pepper for color and a bit of diced red onion as well. Very fresh. Thank you.