Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on alleasyrecipes.com. Posted for ZWT8- Australia/ New Zealand.
Make and share this Banana Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- watercress or leafy lettuce, washed and dried
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, sectioned, and membranes removed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- For each serving, place half a banana over watercress or lettuce on a small plate.
- Put orange sections around it.
- Combine lemon juice, sugar, and cream; spoon over fruit; sprinkle with nuts.