- 4 medium bananas
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sultana
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice bananas and onion.
- Heat the oil in frying pan and saute the onion until clear (about 5 minutes).
- Add the curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bananas and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sultanas and place in serving dish.
- Leave until cold and garnish with cilantro.