Yummy treat from '365 quick, easy & inexpensive dinner menus' - my fav book for reliable recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan, mix together sugar, cornstarch, salt and flour.
- 2Gradually stir in milk over medium heat and bring to a boil - let boil for 1 minute.
- 3Beat egg yolks and blend approx 1 cup of hot mixture with eggs, then blend egg mixture with the rest of the hot mixture.
- 4Bring to a boil and boil for 1 more minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat and bend in butter and vanilla.
- 6Let cool.
- 7Serve by layering graham crackers, peanuts, banana slices and saucepan dressing in a dish. Can be served warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 279.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g