Recipe by Debbwl
Ripped this from a magazine some years ago and have also meant to try. They sound good. Times are estimated.
Top Review by Annacia
What a great weekend morning treat. These are the big fluffy pancakes and two are enought to fill you up until mid-afternoon! DH and I really enjoyed the bananas and I might have *accidently* spilled a tad bit more rum into the batter ( I used Malibu) but it didn hurt them any, lol. We had them outside with Recipe #421776. :D
- 473.18 ml flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 large eggs
- 314.66 ml milk
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml light rum
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- vegetable oil, for coating frying pan
- 3 large bananas, thinly sliced
- 177.44 ml granola cereal (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil, rum and vanilla extract and whisk to blend.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.Brush skillet generously with additional oil.
- Working in batches, drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into skillet. Place 6 banana slices on each pancake, spacing evenly. Sprinle 1 tablespoon granola over each pancake if using granola option.
- Cook until pancakes are light and golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer pancakes to baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- Repeat with remaining oil, batter, bananas and granola.