1/1 Photo of Banana Rum Pancakes
Ripped this from a magazine some years ago and have also meant to try. They sound good. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275°F.
- 2Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl.
- 3Add eggs, milk, oil, rum and vanilla extract and whisk to blend.
- 4Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.Brush skillet generously with additional oil.
- 5Working in batches, drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into skillet. Place 6 banana slices on each pancake, spacing evenly. Sprinle 1 tablespoon granola over each pancake if using granola option.
- 6Cook until pancakes are light and golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- 7Transfer pancakes to baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- 8Repeat with remaining oil, batter, bananas and granola.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Rum Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g