Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frosting for a banana and/or rum cake.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon light rum
- 3 -4 tablespoons whipping cream, as needed
- Cream the butter, powedered sugar, and banana.
- Add the coffee, vanilla, whipping cream, and rum. Whip until well blended.
- Thin with additional whipping cream only if necessary until of a spreading consistency.
- Spread on assembled cake.