Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dessert for two from Best of Country Cooking. Prep and cook time does not include cooking rice.
- 236.59 ml hot cooked rice
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 1 large firm banana, sliced
- garnish of fresh mint
- In a bowl, combine rice and sugar and mix well.
- Cool completely, then fold in whipped cream and banana.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon into serving dishes and garnish with mint.
I added a 1/2 tablespoon of cardamom when cooking the rice. This dessert was excellent, although next time I make it, I will use a 1/4 cup sugar instead of 1/3 cup - too sweet for me!