1/1 Photo of Banana Rice Pudding
Dessert for two from Best of Country Cooking. Prep and cook time does not include cooking rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine rice and sugar and mix well.
- 2Cool completely, then fold in whipped cream and banana.
- 3Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4Spoon into serving dishes and garnish with mint.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.0
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 15.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g