Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From: “South of the Sahara: Traditional Cooking from the Lands of West Africa” by Elizabeth A. Jackson.
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9-inch loaf or round cake pan.
- Mix rice flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and raisins in a large bowl.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, mashed bananas, and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mixing batter thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, before turning out on rack to finish cooling.