- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 113.39 g butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 overripe bananas
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 473.19 ml cleaned raspberries
- 118.29 ml chopped toasted pecans or 118.29 ml almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Puree bananas, sour cream and vanilla.
- Alternate dry ingredients and banana mixture to the egg mixture.
- Beat enough to incorporate.
- Fold in raspberries and toasted nuts.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake in a preheated 350 deg F oven for about 25 minutes, until puffed, browned and springy.
- Makes about 15 muffins.