A litle like banana bread but with a fresh berry taste!
Make and share this Banana Raspberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Puree bananas, sour cream and vanilla.
- Alternate dry ingredients and banana mixture to the egg mixture.
- Beat enough to incorporate.
- Fold in raspberries and toasted nuts.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake in a preheated 350 deg F oven for about 25 minutes, until puffed, browned and springy.
- Makes about 15 muffins.