1/2 Photos of Banana - Raspberry Bread Low Fat
1 hr 15 mins
mikey & ev's Note:
This is an excellent cake/bread recipe with very little fat. Notice there is no butter or oil, just bananas. I cut down to 2 larger bananas but it was a little dry so I did actually add just a little canola oil, but I definitely wouldn't have if I had used all 4 bananas. Also, I subbed in blueberries (frozen unthawed) for the raspberries because it's what I had. I stirred them in towards the end of the gentle mixing with a silicon spatula so they wouldn't get mashed up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Coat an 8" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; whisk to blend. Make a well in center; set aside.
- 3In another bowl, combine bananas, milk, egg, and vanilla; fold in raspberries.
- 4Pour batter into center of dry ingredients; fold together until combined. Do not overmix.
- 5Pour batter into pan; bake 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely. Slice before wrapping individually.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana - Raspberry Bread Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 329.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g