1 hr 20 mins
Bananas and raspberries go so well together in this moist quick bread. Fresh raspberries are best, but you can also use frozen by using additonal juice from the berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and grease a loaf pan.
- 2Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine shortening and sugar until fluffy.
- 4Add eggs and beat well.
- 5Alternately add flour mixture and bananas and mix until smooth.
- 6Carefully fold in raspberries.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour.
- 8Cool in pan 10 minutes, then remove to rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Raspberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1067 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2476.7
- Calories from Fat 743
- Total Fat 82.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 1323.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 405.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.1 g
- Sugars 186.0 g
- Protein 41.2 g