Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lots of fiber, slightly sweet, and overall delicious!
Make and share this Banana Raspberry Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Mix bran, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3. In a separate bowl, slightly mash bananas (still chunky), eggs, applesauce, milk, honey, and vanilla.
- (may require slightly more honey or sugar if you prefer them sweet).
- 4. Fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- 5. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.