Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lots of fiber, slightly sweet, and overall delicious!
Make and share this Banana Raspberry Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Mix bran, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3. In a separate bowl, slightly mash bananas (still chunky), eggs, applesauce, milk, honey, and vanilla.
- (may require slightly more honey or sugar if you prefer them sweet).
- 4. Fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- 5. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.