Chef #1243974's Note:
Lots of fiber, slightly sweet, and overall delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 22. Mix bran, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 33. In a separate bowl, slightly mash bananas (still chunky), eggs, applesauce, milk, honey, and vanilla.
- 4(may require slightly more honey or sugar if you prefer them sweet).
- 54. Fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- 65. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Raspberry Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g