Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Raita is and Indian dish. It can be eaten alone or used as sauce or dip.
Make and share this Banana Raita With Coconut recipe from Food.com.
- Roast/dry fry coconut in a small pan or in a microwave, until a nice aroma rises and it changes colour to slightly brownish pink. You can toast the coconut in a microwave. Spread on a plate and cook on full for 3 (2+1) minutes. Keep aside.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over bananas, to keep them from discolouring.
- Mix yogurt with honey and half the coconut.
- Add bananas and stir lightly.
- Garnish with remaining coconut.
- Serve chilled.